The Women's Nations League is back this week with England, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Scotland and Wales all ...
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin says a 64-team World Cup in 2030 would be a “bad idea” for European nations and for the tournament itself. The concept was raised by a Uruguayan delegate at a FIFA ...